Perfect starter kit for my mother to start her own emergency kit.
- 4.58 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The SeniorPack is a Emergency Preparedness Kit designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffle Bag. It also works great as a stand alone compact kit that fits nicely in a desk drawer or vehicle. Supplies in this kit are stored in a Large Flex Pouch. The clear top allows you to see the contents of the kit and the front facing card slot allows you to label the SeniorPack with a business card sized card. The SeniorPack weighs 4.28lbs and measures 6H x 11W x 4"D.
The SeniorPack is designed to provide 1 senior with essential emergency preparedness supplies to last for up to 3 days (72 hours).
- Large EP-FLEX Pouch - Red
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- Plastic Whistle with Lanyard
- Emergency Contact Wallet Card
- Senior Emergency Information Card
- Folding Walking Cane - Adjustable - 32" - 36"
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Cleansing Towelette (x6)
- Pill Box Organizer
- Designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffel Bag
- The EP-FLEX Pouch features a clear top, business card sized label insert, and carry handle.
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Safety, Sleeping, Sanitation, First Aid
- This SeniorPack is sometimes referred to as a Emergency Kit for Seniors, Senior Emergency Kit, Survival Kit for Seniors, Disaster Kit for Seniors.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.