- 3.91 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The PersonPack is a Emergency Preparedness Kit designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffle Bag. It also works great as a stand alone compact kit that fits nicely in a desk drawer or vehicle. Supplies in this kit are stored in a Zippered Pouch with Clear Top. The clear top allows you to see the contents of the kit and the front facing card slot allows you to label the PersonPack with a business card sized card. The PersonPack weighs 3.61lbs and measures 6H x 11W x 4"D.
The PersonPack is a compact emergency preparedness kit designed to provide 1 person with 3 days (72 hours) of essential emergency preparedness supplies.
- Large EP-FLEX Pouch - Red
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- Emergency Contact Wallet Card
- Emergency Communication Planning Card
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Cleansing Towelette (x6)
- Double-Sided Name Card
- Designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffel Bag
- The EP-FLEX Pouch features a clear top, business card sized label insert, and carry handle.
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Sleeping, Sanitation, Instructional
- This PersonPack is sometimes referred to as a Emergency Kit, Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, 3-Day Emergency Kit.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Emergency Preparedness Fanny Pack Kit (3 Day) is designed to provide 1 Person with an FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 19 items which are stored in a...View Details