- 4.23 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The KidPack is a Emergency Preparedness Kit designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffle Bag. It also works great as a stand alone compact kit that fits nicely in a desk drawer or vehicle. Supplies in this kit are stored in a Large Flex Pouch. The clear top allows you to see the contents of the kit and the front facing card slot allows you to label the KidPack with a business card sized card. The KidPack weighs 3.93lbs and measures 6H x 11W x 4"D.
The KitPack is designed to provide 1 child with 3 days of essential emergency supplies. It contains emergency food bars in a variety of kid friendly flavors, a child sized rain poncho, and even a coloring book with crayons.
- Large EP-FLEX Pouch - Red
- Millennium Food Bar - 400 Calorie (x6)
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- Plastic Whistle with Lanyard
- Emergency Contact Wallet Card
- Child Emergency Information Card with Cover for Coloring
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Waterproof Poncho - Child Sized
- Cleansing Towelette (x6)
- Crayons - Set of 4
- First Responders Coloring Book - 36 Pages
- Designed to work as a module in any EP-FLEX Backpack or EP-FLEX Duffel Bag
- The EP-FLEX Pouch features a clear top, business card sized label insert, and carry handle.
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation
- This KidPack is sometimes referred to as a Emergency Kit for Kids, Child Emergency Kit, Survival Kit for Child, Disaster Kit for Child.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.