This Emergency Water Supply Module is designed to provide 100 students and/or faculty members with emergency water for 3 days. This Emergency Water Supply Module contains 600 emergency drinking...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Emergency Food and Water Supply Module for Schools (200 Students)
- 540.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 2+ $40.00 off
- 5+ $80.00 off
- 10+ $120.00 off
- 25+ $160.00 off
This Emergency Food and Water Supply Module for Schools is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency food and water for 3 days.
The emergency food supply in this kit contains 200 emergency food bars each providing 2400 calories. These food bars have a 5 year shelf life. The Emergency Bars are ready to eat and require no preparation. Each 2400 calorie food bar is divided into 6 premeasured 400 calorie meals. These non-thirst provoking food bars have a pleasant flavor and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed RDA recommendations. They hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C) and contain no cholesterol or tropical oils. In addition, each food bar is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
The emergency drinking water supply in this kit contains 1200 emergency drinking water pouches (6 per person), each containing 4.22oz of water. These drinking water pouches have a 5 year shelf life.
The emergency food and water is stored and protected in a 3 highly-visible crush-resistant wheeled containers with bold "EMERGENCY SUPPLIES" lettering printed on both sides and a label applied to the front describing the contents. In addition, the lids can be secured to prevent tampering using locks and/or zip ties. Transporting is made easy with the large, heavy-duty, rugged wheels,
Benefits of Emergency Supply Modules for Schools
This Emergency Food and Water Supply for Schools is designed to stand alone or be combined with other Emergency Supply Modules for Schools. This professionally designed modular system provides these benefits and features:
- Planning is made easy with this modular system. Simply decide what types of emergency supplies are needed, then purchase the corresponding number of supply modules based on the number of students and faculty members.
- Storing emergency supplies centrally using this modular system is compact and organized. Supplies are stored in easily identifiable containers making inventory, replacement, and distribution quick and easy.
- Inventory is quick and easy. Simply count the number of modules (containers). Each Module (container) is clearly marked with its contents and expiration dates.
- Replacing expired emergency supplies is easy by simply replacing expired emergency supply modules with new ones. Expiration dates are marked on the outside of each module. No more digging through hundreds of individual boxes, bags, and/or containers just to locate, remove, and replace the expired items.
- When a disaster or emergency situation occurs, transporting emergency supplies to a distribution location is make easy because all containers have large, heavy-duty, rugged wheels.
This Emergency Food Supply Module is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency food for 3 days. This Emergency Food Supply Module contains 200 emergency food bars...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This Emergency Sanitation Supply Module is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency sanitation supplies to last 3 days. This Emergency Sanitation Supply Module...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This Emergency Shelter Supply Module is designed to provide 3 days of sheltering supplies for 200 students and/or faculty members. This Emergency Shelter Supply Module contains Emergency...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This full modular set of School Emergency Supplies is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with essential emergency supplies to last for 3 days. The emergency supplies in...Add to Cart Add to Cart
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×