Emergency Kit for Cats
- 10.64 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Emergency Kit for Cats is designed to provide 1 Cat with an essential set of emergency pet supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 26 items which are stored in a Crush-Resistant Bucket Container that measures 15H x 14W x 13"D. The kit weighs 9.24lbs. This Pet Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- EMERGENCY KIT Bucket Container - 5 Gallon
- Puravai Emergency Drinking Water - 20 Year Shelf Life, 1 Liter Bottle (x2)
- Emergency Cat Food - 8oz (x3)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- Cat Toy
- Cat Collar
- Dog Leash
- Collapsible Food/Water Pet Bowl (x2)
- Biohazard Waste Bag (x12)
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair
- Nylon Rope - 30'
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Pet Food in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 20-year shelf life.
- This Pet Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Pet Survival Kit, Pet Disaster Kit, Pet Earthquake Kit.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Pet Supplies, Sanitation, Tools
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.