This LXT series two-way radio pack from Midland comes with 2 FRS/GMRS radios with a range of up to 18 miles! These compact radios use 3 "AAA" batteries (not included) and work with all other FRS/GMRS...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Office Emergency Kit for 250 Employees
- 1,030.95 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Office Emergency Kit for 250 Employees is an emergency kit designed to support 250 Employees for 3 Days. The kit contains 2565 items which are stored in a Crush Resistant Storage Container that measures 10H x 18W x 10"D. The kit weighs 1030.95lbs. This Office Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
All of the supplies in this kit fit neatly and organized in 5 heavy-duty crush-resistant wheeled containers which makes moving and transporting this office kit easy. Highly visible printing on both sides of the wheeled containers reads EMERGENCY SUPPLIES. These rugged containers have a 65-gallon capacity and can hold up to 230 lbs. each. They also have locking mechanisms on the lids that prevent unauthorized tampering with supplies. Within each wheeled container, a heavy-duty duffel bag keeps supplies organized and ready to grab when disaster strikes. For sanitation, this kit contains a portable toilet with supporting supplies including, deodorizing chemicals, biohazard waste bags (toilet liners), toilet paper, moist towelettes, and nitrile gloves.
- EMERGENCY KIT Bucket Container - 5 Gallon (x5)
- EMERGENCY SUPPLIES Wheeled Storage Container - 65 Gallon (x5)
- Standard EMERGENCY KIT Duffel Bag - Red (x5)
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x250)
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x1500)
- EP-LED150P Emergency LED Flashlight and Lantern with Flasher and Auto Tools (x5)
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight (x25)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour (x50)
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db (x25)
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency NOAA Radio (x5)
- Duracell AAA Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x20)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair (x25)
- Face Mask - Flat - 3-Ply with Ear Loop (x250)
- Safety Goggles - Vented (x5)
- Barricade Tape - CAUTION - 300' Roll (x5)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x250)
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9' (x10)
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair (x25)
- Cleansing Towelettes (Box of 100) (x10)
- T-5 Toilet Chemicals (x10)
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12) (x10)
- Toilet Paper Roll (x40)
- Snap-On Toilet Seat Lid (x5)
- Pry Bar - 15" (x5)
- Nylon Rope - 30' (x10)
- Pocket Tool - 14 Function (x5)
- Duct Tape - 60 Yards (x5)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Power, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, Tools
- This Trauma Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
This commercial grade Fire Extinguisher from First Alert is is ideal for large industrial needs. It is designed to fight paper fires, wood fires, fabric...Add to Cart Add to Cart