This commercial grade Fire Extinguisher from First Alert is is ideal for large industrial needs. It is designed to fight paper fires, wood fires, fabric...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Office Emergency Kit for 100 Employees
- 412.38 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Office Emergency Kit for 100 Employees is an emergency kit designed to support 100 Employees for 3 Days. The kit contains 1026 items which are stored in a Crush Resistant Storage Container that measures 10H x 18W x 10"D. The kit weighs 412.38lbs. This Office Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
This Yellow Storage Container has an inside storage capacity of 65 gallons. It has heavy duty 8 inch wheels that can handle 225 lbs of emergency supplies. The lid opens all the way back providing full access to the storage area. The lid also has a lock loop for adding a lock or tamper proof tag. "Emergency Supplies" lettering is boldly printed on the left and right side of the container.
- EMERGENCY KIT Bucket Container - 5 Gallon (x2)
- EMERGENCY SUPPLIES Wheeled Storage Container - 65 Gallon (x2)
- Standard EMERGENCY KIT Duffel Bag (x2)
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x100)
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x600)
- EP-LED150P Emergency LED Flashlight and Lantern with Flasher and Auto Tools (x2)
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight (x10)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour (x20)
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db (x10)
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio (x2)
- Duracell AAA Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x8)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair (x10)
- Face Mask - Flat, 3-Ply (x100)
- Safety Goggles - Vented (x2)
- Barricade Tape - CAUTION - 300' Roll (x2)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x100)
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9' (x4)
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair (x10)
- Cleansing Towelettes (Box of 100) (x4)
- T-5 Toilet Chemicals (x4)
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12) (x4)
- Toilet Paper Roll (x16)
- Snap-On Toilet Seat Lid (x2)
- Pry Bar with Gas Shut Off - 15" (x2)
- Nylon Rope - 30' (x4)
- Pocket Tool - 14 Function (x2)
- Duct Tape - 60 Yards (x2)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Communications, Power, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, Tools
- This Trauma Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.