The Basic Bucket Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 Person with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 17 items which are stored in a...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Deluxe Bucket Emergency Kit (for 1 Person)
- 10.73 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 10+ $2.00 off
For discounts on larger quantities, call us at (800) 270-2889 or Click on REQUEST A QUOTE.
The Deluxe Bucket Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 Person with a FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 27 items which are stored in a Crush-Resistant Bucket Container that measures 15H x 14W x 13"D. The kit weighs 9.33lbs. In addition, the Crush-Resistant Bucket Container has space for adding personal items. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- EMERGENCY KIT Bucket Container - 5 Gallon
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db
- Emergency Communication Planning Card
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9'
- Snap-On Toilet Seat Lid
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12)
- T-5 Toilet Chemicals
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- First Aid Kit - 100 Piece
- On-Duty 4 in 1 Gas and Water Shut Off Tool
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards
- Waterproof Matches - Box of 40
- Emergency Preparedness Planning Forms and Documents (When Available)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Communications, Personal Protection Equipment, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, First Aid, Tools, Instructional
- This kit includes a complete portable toilet system that includes: Toilet Bucket & Seat, Toilet Paper, Biohazard Bags and Deodorizer.
ABOUT THE PORTABLE TOILET SYSTEM:
Emergency supplies in the Deluxe Bucket Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) are stored in a highly visible crush resistant container with a snap on toilet seat lid. This toilet system also includes sanitation supplies including Biohazard Waste Bags, Toilet Paper and Deodorizer.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First Aid Kit: CPR Instruction Card, Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment - .5oz Tube (x2), Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe (x3), First Aid Burn Cream - 0.9g (x2), Hand Sanitizer Packet - .9g (x2), Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Gauze Pad - 4" x 4" (x2), Gauze Pad - 3" x 3" (x2), Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 3", Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 2", First Aid Tape Roll - 1/2" x 10 Yard, Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 3/4" x 3" (x20), Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 1" x 3" (x15), Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandage - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x15), Patch Plastic Bandage - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (x5), Knuckle Fabric Bandage (x5), Fingertip Fabric Bandage (x5), Thermometer - Single Use, Tweezers, Nitrile Gloves (Pair), Cotton Swab (x10), Tongue Depressor (x2).
ABOUT THE GAS SHUT OFF TOOL:
This compact tool does the job of 4 separate tools: 1. Gas Shut Off - Provides maximum leverage and comfort to safely and quickly turn off most regular gas valves. 2. Water Shut Off - Fits on most water meter shut off valves. Water may be shut off from the street, away from the home or building. 3. Pry Bar - Pries open doors, cabinets, and other openings to allow you to get into areas that have been damaged during a disaster. 4. Digs through Debris - Allows you to dig through debris safely and effectively.The rubbish claw can help you get to covered supplies or victims.
ABOUT THE FEMA FORMS AND DOCUMENTS:
Based on availability, a selection of informative FEMA planning forms and emergency preparedness documents will be included at no cost to you. Note that EmergencyKits.com is not affiliated or endorsed by FEMA and EmergencyKits.com is simply providing these useful documents as a courtesy.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 Person with an FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 36 items which are stored in a...View Details