This commercial grade Fire Extinguisher from First Alert is is ideal for large industrial needs. It is designed to fight paper fires, wood fires, fabric...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Office Pro Emergency Kit for 50 Employees
- 354.20 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Office Pro Emergency Kit for 50 Employees is an emergency kit designed to support 50 Employees for 3 Days. The kit contains 396 items which are stored in a Crush Resistant Storage Container that measures 41H x 27W x 27"D. The kit weighs 354.2lbs. This Office Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
The emergency supplies in this Office Pro Emergency Kits are organized and stored in 2 highly-visible crush-resistant rugged wheeled containers with bold "EMERGENCY SUPPLIES" lettering printed on both sides. In addition, the lids can be secured to prevent tampering using zip ties or locks. Within each wheeled container, a heavy-duty duffel bag keeps supplies organized and ready to grab when disaster strikes.
- Standard EMERGENCY KIT Duffel Bag - Red (x2)
- EMERGENCY SUPPLIES Wheeled Storage Container - 65 Gallon (x2)
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x50)
- Puravai Emergency Drinking Water - 20 Year Shelf Life, 1 Liter Bottle (x50)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour (x20)
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight (x10)
- EP-LED150P Emergency LED Flashlight and Lantern with Flasher and Auto Tools (x2)
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency NOAA Radio (x2)
- Megaphone with Voice Recorder and Siren - 30 Watt (x2)
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db (x10)
- Midland X-TALKER T10 Two-Way FRS Radio Pair- 20 Mile Range (x4)
- Duracell D Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x8)
- Duracell AAA Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x32)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair (x4)
- Premium Hard Hat with Ratchet Suspension - White (x2)
- Safety Goggles - Vented (x2)
- Face Mask - Flat - 3-Ply with Ear Loop (x50)
- Safety Vest - Orange Mesh (x2)
- Barricade Tape - CAUTION - 300' Roll (x2)
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult (x50)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x50)
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9' (x4)
- Plastic Tarp with Grommets - 10' x 12' (x2)
- Toilet Paper Roll (x8)
- Cleansing Towelettes (Box of 100) (x2)
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12) (x2)
- GO ANYWHERE Toilet System (x2)
- TraumaPack (x2)
- Pry Bar - 15" (x2)
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions (x2)
- Adjustable Wrench - 10" (x2)
- Claw Hammer (x2)
- Tri-Fold Serated Shovel - 23" (x2)
- On-Duty 4 in 1 Gas and Water Shut Off Tool (x2)
- Nylon Rope - 30' (x2)
- Waterproof Matches - Box of 40 (x2)
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards (x2)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Power, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, First Aid, Tools
- This Trauma Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE TRAUMA KIT:
The TraumaPack (Mobile Trauma Kit) contains: EP-FLEX Pouch - Large, Clear Top, Carrying Handle, and Label Insert, Activity Log with Pencil, First Aid Guide, Triage Tag - MT-137, Tourniquet - Latex Free (x2), Nitrile Gloves (Pair) (x2), Emergency Survival Blanket, Bandage Shears - 7.5", Hydrogen Peroxide - 8oz, Eye Wash - 4oz, CPR Shield with One Way Valve, Dyna Stopper - Multi-Purpose Wound and Trauma Dressing, Gauze Pad - Sterile, 4" x 4", 12 ply (x2), Gauze Pad - Sterile, 2" x 2", 12 ply (x2), Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Tweezers, Instant Cold Pack - 4" x 5", Biohazard Waste Bag, Petroleum Gauze Dressing - Non-Woven, Sterile, 3"x9", Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack - .5g (x4), BZK Antiseptic Towelettes - 5"x7" (x4), Adhesive Tape - 1" x 10 Yards, Elastic Bandages - 4", Stretch Gauze Bandage - 3", Tongue Depressor (x10), Cotton Tip Applicators (x10), Knuckle Bandage (x4), Adhesive Bandages - 3" x 1" (x10), Butterfly Wound Closure - Sterile, Medium (x4), Penlight, Thermometer - Single Use (x2), Procedure Face Mask - with Ear Loop and Plastic Shield, Wire Splint, Oval Eye Pad - Sterile, 1 5/8" x 2 5/8" (x2).
ABOUT THE GAS SHUT OFF TOOL:
This compact tool does the job of 4 separate tools: 1. Gas Shut Off - Provides maximum leverage and comfort to safely and quickly turn off most regular gas valves. 2. Water Shut Off - Fits on most water meter shut off valves. Water may be shut off from the street, away from the home or building. 3. Pry Bar - Pries open doors, cabinets, and other openings to allow you to get into areas that have been damaged during a disaster. 4. Digs through Debris - Allows you to dig through debris safely and effectively.The rubbish claw can help you get to covered supplies or victims.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Deluxe Trauma Kit for 50 People is a Trauma Kit and contains 394 items. The first aid items are contained in a TRAUMA KIT Duffel Bag for easy transportation. The Deluxe Trauma Kit for 50 People...Add to Cart Add to Cart