Deluxe Trauma Kit (50 Person)
- 25.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 5+ $15.00 off
- 10+ $20.00 off
- 25+ $25.00 off
- 50+ $30.00 off
This Deluxe Trauma Kit contains trauma supplies to treat up to 50 people and is designed for use in mass casualty emergencies. Supplies are contained in a heavy duty duffel bag with shoulder strap for easy transportation. The trauma supplies are organized into thick zip lock bags which makes it fast and easy to located items.
This Deluxe Trauma Kit (50 Person) Contains:
- Heavy-Duty "TRAUMA KIT" Duffel Bag
- Instant Ice Pack - 4" x 5" (x6)
- Cervical Collar
- Cardboard Splint - 9" x 18" (x2)
- Multi Trauma Dressing - 12" x 30" (x10)
- Triangle Bandage - 38" x 52" (x5)
- Blood Stopper (x15)
- Burn Care Kit (15 Piece)
- Bandage Shears (x2)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x10)
- Paramedic Blanket - 54" x 80" (x2)
- Ace Bandages 3" x 5 Yards (x4)
- Plastic Bandages - 1" x 3" (x100)
- Plastic Bandages - 3/4" x 3" (x100)
- Adhesive Tape - 1" x 5 Yards (x5)
- Sterile Gauze Pads - 2" x 2" (x100)
- Non-Sterile Kling Gauze Rolls - 2" (x12)
- Eye Wash - 4oz
- Hydrogen Peroxide - 4oz
- Nitrile Gloves - Medium (x100)
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×