The Standard Backpack Emergency Kit (for 4 People) is designed to provide 4 People with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 44 items which are stored in a Standard Backpack that measures 17H x 11W x 5"D. The kit weighs 13.7lbs. In addition, the Standard Backpack has space for adding personal items. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Standard Emergency Backpack
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x24)
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x4)
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db
- Face Mask - Flat - 3-Ply with Ear Loop (x4)
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size (x4)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x4)
- Emergency Preparedness Planning Forms and Documents (When Available)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Communications, Personal Protection Equipment, Sleeping, Instructional
ABOUT THE BACKPACK:
The Standard Emergency Backpack is designed to hold a full set of emergency supplies. It features 2 zippered storage compartments, padded and adjustable shoulder straps, carry handle, and a 7" x 3" label on the front. It also features the FLEX labeling system which allows you to choose from a selection of pre-printed labels, or have us design a custom label that meets your exact specifications. The backpack is made of heavy-duty non-toxic 600D PVC which is more water resistent than nylon. It measures 17h x 11w x 5"d fits most adults.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE FEMA FORMS AND DOCUMENTS:
Based on availability, a selection of informative FEMA planning forms and emergency preparedness documents will be included at no cost to you. Note that EmergencyKits.com is not affiliated or endorsed by FEMA and EmergencyKits.com is simply providing these useful documents as a courtesy.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.