This Emergency Water Supply Module is designed to provide 100 students and/or faculty members with emergency water for 3 days. This Emergency Water Supply Module contains 600 emergency drinking...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Emergency Food Supply Module for Schools (200 Students)
- 290.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 2+ $40.00 off
- 5+ $60.00 off
- 10+ $80.00 off
- 25+ $100.00 off
This Emergency Food Supply Module is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency food for 3 days.
This Emergency Food Supply Module contains 200 emergency food bars each providing 2400 calories. These food bars have a 5 year shelf life. The Emergency Bars are ready to eat and require no preparation. Each 2400 calorie food bar is divided into 6 premeasured 400 calorie meals. These non-thirst provoking food bars have a pleasant flavor and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed RDA recommendations. They hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C) and contain no cholesterol or tropical oils. In addition, each food bar is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
The emergency food is stored and protected in a highly-visible crush-resistant wheeled container with bold "EMERGENCY SUPPLIES" lettering printed on both sides and a "Food Module" Label applied to the front. In addition, the lid can be secured to prevent tampering using a lock and/or zip tie. Transporting is made easy with the large rugged wheels,
Benefits of Emergency Supply Modules for Schools
This Emergency Food Supply Module for Schools is designed to stand alone or be combined with other Emergency Supply Modules for Schools. This professionally designed modular system provides these benefits and features:
- Planning is made easy with this modular system. Simply decide what types of emergency supplies are needed, then purchase the corresponding number of supply modules based on the number of students and faculty members.
- Storing emergency supplies centrally using this modular system is compact and organized. Supplies are stored in easily identifiable containers making inventory, replacement, and distribution quick and easy.
- Inventory is quick and easy. Simply count the number of modules (containers). Each Module (container) is clearly marked with its contents and expiration dates.
- Replacing expired emergency supplies is easy by simply replacing expired emergency supply modules with new ones. Expiration dates are marked on the outside of each module. No more digging through hundreds of individual boxes, bags, and/or containers just to locate, remove, and replace the expired items.
- When a disaster or emergency situation occurs, transporting emergency supplies to a distribution location is make easy because all containers have large, heavy-duty, rugged wheels.
This kit is designed and assembled in the USA. Emergency food in this kit is made in the USA.
This Emergency Sanitation Supply Module is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency sanitation supplies to last 3 days. This Emergency Sanitation Supply Module...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This Emergency Shelter Supply Module is designed to provide 3 days of sheltering supplies for 200 students and/or faculty members. This Emergency Shelter Supply Module contains Emergency...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This Emergency Food and Water Supply Module for Schools is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with emergency food and water for 3 days. The emergency food supply in this...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This full modular set of School Emergency Supplies is designed to provide 200 students and/or faculty members with essential emergency supplies to last for 3 days. The emergency supplies in...Add to Cart Add to Cart