The Premium Waist Pack Emergency Kit is designed to provide 1 Person with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 21 items which are stored in a Premium Waist Pack that measures 8H x 13W x 5"D. The kit weighs 8.58lbs. In addition, the Premium Waist Pack has space for adding personal items. This Waist Pack Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
This Premium Waist Pack from Essential Packs is perfect for storing supplies where space and mobility are important.
This premium waist pack has one large semi-hard shell storage compartment measuring 12"W x 7"D x 5"H. Two duel heavy-duty zippers open the compartment on top, so supplies can be accessed without removing the pack from your waist. Two adjustable Velcro dividers allow you to better organize supplies inside the main compartment.
This waist pack measures 13"W x 8"D x 5"H. In addition, the waist strap is adjustable and can be removed which allows the pack to be carried like a utility bag.
This waist pack also features reflective stripes and the FLEX Label system on the front which supports a 7" x 3" card label. Use one of our pre-printed card options, or let us create a full color custom label that includes your text, logo or anything else (min qty required).
This premium waist pack is made of 1680D PVC which is more tear resistant and more water resistant than Nylon.
- Premium EP-FLEX4 Waist Pack
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Puravai Emergency Drinking Water - 20 Year Shelf Life, 1 Liter Bottle
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency NOAA Radio
- N95 Particulate Mask (NIOSH)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Cleansing Towelette (x3)
- Cleansing Towelette (x3)
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- First Aid Kit in Small Pouch - 100 Piece
- Comb - 5" - Black
- Razor - Twin Blade
- Bar of Soap
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Communications, Personal Protection Equipment, Sleeping, Sanitation, First Aid, Hygiene
ABOUT THE PREMIUM WAIST PACK:
The Premium EP-FLEX4 Waist Pack has one large padded storage compartment measuring 12"W x 7"D x 5"H. Two duel heavy-duty zippers open the compartment on top. Two adjustable Velcro dividers allow you to organize supplies. The waist strap is adjustable and can be removed which allows the pack to be carried like a utility bag. Othere features include reflective stripes and the FLEX Labeling system. Use one of our pre-printed card options, or let us create a full color custom label that includes your text, logo or anything else (min qty required). This premium waist pack is made of 1680D PVC which is more tear resistant and more water resistant than Nylon.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First Aid Kit Contains: CPR Instruction Card, Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment - .5oz Tube (x2), Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe (x3), First Aid Burn Cream - 0.9g (x2), Hand Sanitizer Packet - .9g (x2), Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Gauze Pad - 4" x 4" (x2), Gauze Pad - 3" x 3" (x2), Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 3", Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 2", First Aid Tape Roll - 1/2" x 10 Yard, Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 3/4" x 3" (x20), Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 1" x 3" (x15), Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandage - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x15), Patch Plastic Bandage - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (x5), Knuckle Fabric Bandage (x5), Fingertip Fabric Bandage (x5), Thermometer - Single Use, Tweezers, Nitrile Gloves (Pair), Cotton Swab (x10), Tongue Depressor (x2).
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.