For $100 I wasn't sure what to expect. But overall I'm happy with it. The bag itself is good as are the additional pouches that come with it. Some of the stuff seems kinda cheap, like the toothbrush, and facial razor, but that's the kind of stuff I don't mind replacing.
Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 1 Person)
- 10.29 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 10+ $2.00 off
- 25+ $3.00 off
- 50+ $4.00 off
- 100+ $5.00 off
- 250+ $6.00 off
- 500+ $7.00 off
For discounts on larger quantities, call us at (800) 270-2889 or Click on REQUEST A QUOTE.
The Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 person with a complete set of emergency supplies to last for 3 days. The kit contains 36 items which are stored in a Deluxe Backpack. The kit measures 18H x 16W x 10"D and weighs 9.29lbs. In addition, the Deluxe Backpack has space for adding personal items. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Deluxe EP-FLEX3 EMERGENCY Backpack
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- AquaTabs Water Purification Tablets (10 Pack)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db
- Emergency Planning Card
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves (Pair)
- Hand Warmer (Pair)
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size
- Tube Tent - 2 Person / Plastic Sheeting
- Personal Tissue Pack
- Cleansing Towelette (x3)
- Biohazard Waste Bags (12 Pack)
- Hand Sanitizer - 2 oz
- First Aid Kit - 100 Piece
- Bar of Facial Soap
- Toothpaste with Fluoride - 1.5oz
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions
- Nylon Rope - 30'
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards
- Waterproof Matches (Box of 40)
- Designed from the ground up for emergency preparedness by professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5 year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5 year shelf life.
- The Emergency Radio in this kit features: solar, hand crank, AM, FM, NOAA, LED Flashlight, Phone Charger, Lithium Battery
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Communications, Emergency Food, Emergency Water, First Aid, Hygiene, Lighting, Personal Protection Equipment, Planning, Sanitation, Shelter, Sleeping, Tools.
ABOUT THE DELUXE BACKPACK:
The EP-FLEX3 Deluxe EMERGENCY Backpack is designed from the ground up to support emergency preparedness situations. It is made of durable 600D PVC Polyester which is stronger and more water resistant than Nylon. It has reflective stripes on three sides for night time visibility. This flexible backpack has adjustable shoulder straps and a rubber carrying handle. The backpack features 8 zippered compartments and a main compartment that fully opens for quick and easy access to supplies. It has many elastic loops for securing items, a built-in key ring with carabeener for storing a set of keys, and a dedicated compartment for storing documents. This backpack has attachment points on the shoulder straps and the front of the backpack (for optional hard hat net).
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versitile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First Aid Kit contains: EP-FLEX Pouch - Small, Clear Top, CPR Instruction Card, Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment - .5oz Tube (x2), Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe (x3), First Aid Burn Cream - 0.9g (x2), Hand Sanitizer Packet - .9g (x2), Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Gauze Pad - 4" x 4" (x2), Gauze Pad - 3" x 3" (x2), Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 3", Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 2", First Aid Tape Roll - 1/2" x 10 Yard, Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 3/4" x 3" (x20), Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 1" x 3" (x15), Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandage - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x15), Patch Plastic Bandage - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (x5), Knuckle Fabric Bandage (x5), Fingertip Fabric Bandage (x5), Thermometer - Single Use, Tweezers, Nitrile Gloves (Pair), Cotton Swab (x10), Tongue Depressor (x2).
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.