For $100 I wasn't sure what to expect. But overall I'm happy with it. The bag itself is good as are the additional pouches that come with it. Some of the stuff seems kinda cheap, like the toothbrush, and facial razor, but that's the kind of stuff I don't mind replacing.
Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 1 Person)
- 12.18 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Usually Ships within 24 Hours
The Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 Person with an FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 36 items which are stored in a Deluxe Backpack that measures 18H x 16W x 10"D. The kit weighs 10.58lbs. In addition, the Deluxe Backpack has space for adding personal items. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Deluxe Emergency Backpack - EP-FLEX4Z
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency NOAA Radio
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db
- Emergency Communication Planning Card
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair
- Hand Warmers - Pair
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult
- Tube Tent - 2 Person
- Cleansing Towelette (x3)
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12)
- Hand Sanitizer - Antibacterial - 2oz - 62% Alcohol
- First Aid Kit in Small Pouch - 100 Piece
- Bar of Soap
- Comb - 5" - Black
- Razor - Twin Blade
- Toothpaste with Fluoride - 1.5oz
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions
- Nylon Rope - 30'
- Waterproof Matches - Box of 40
- Pencil - 4"
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards
- Emergency Preparedness Planning Forms and Documents (When Available)
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Personal Protection Equipment, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, First Aid, Hygiene, Tools, Instructional
ABOUT THE DELUXE BACKPACK:
The EP-FLEX4 Deluxe Backpack is designed from the ground up to support emergency preparedness situations. It is made of durable 600D PVC Polyester which is stronger and more water resistant than Nylon. The bottom is rubberized to prevent ground water and other fluids from being absorbed into the backpack. It has reflective stripes on three sides to improve night time visibility. This flexible backpack has adjustable shoulder straps with attachment points and a carrying handle. The backpack features 8 rugged zippered compartments and a main compartment that fully opens for quick and easy access to supplies. It has many elastic loops for securing items, a built-in key ring with carabiner, a business card sized clear insert on the top of the backpack, and a large clear insert on the front of the backpack that works with pre-printed card labels, or a custom card with your logo and/or wording (min quantity required). This emergency backpack also features a dedicated compartment for storing documents.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First Aid Kit Contains: CPR Instruction Card, Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment - .5oz Tube (x2), Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe (x3), First Aid Burn Cream - 0.9g (x2), Hand Sanitizer Packet - .9g (x2), Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Gauze Pad - 4" x 4" (x2), Gauze Pad - 3" x 3" (x2), Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 3", Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 2", First Aid Tape Roll - 1/2" x 10 Yard, Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 3/4" x 3" (x20), Sheer Plastic Adhesive Bandages - Sterile, 1" x 3" (x15), Junior Adhesive Plastic Bandage - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x15), Patch Plastic Bandage - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (x5), Knuckle Fabric Bandage (x5), Fingertip Fabric Bandage (x5), Thermometer - Single Use, Tweezers, Nitrile Gloves (Pair), Cotton Swab (x10), Tongue Depressor (x2).
ABOUT THE CLIPBOARD:
This Clipboard is perfect for securing important documents and providing a sturdy platform for writing on. This clipboard is designed to hold paper sized 8.5" x 11" or smaller.
ABOUT THE FEMA FORMS AND DOCUMENTS:
Based on availability, a selection of informative FEMA planning forms and emergency preparedness documents will be included at no cost to you. Note that EmergencyKits.com is not affiliated or endorsed by FEMA and EmergencyKits.com is simply providing these useful documents as a courtesy.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Deluxe Bucket Emergency Kit (for 1 Person) is designed to provide 1 Person with a FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 28 items which are stored in a...Add to Cart Add to Cart
The Standard Roadside Emergency Kit is designed to be stored in your car, truck, or RV. This Roadside Emergency Kit contains 17 items which are stored in a Compact "EMERGENCY" Utility Bag (Yellow). ...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Puravai Emergency Drinking Water comes with a 20 year guaranteed shelf life but is safe to drink beyond 50 years when stored properly. This case of Puravai Emergency Drinking Water comes with 6...Add to Cart Add to Cart