The Basic Bucket Emergency Kit (for 5 People) is designed to provide 5 People with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 57 items which are stored in a...Add to Cart Add to Cart
Ready Roller Emergency Kit for 10 People
- 57.69 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 5+ $10.00 off
- 10+ $20.00 off
- 25+ $30.00 off
For discounts on larger quantities, call us at (800) 270-2889 or Click on REQUEST A QUOTE.
The Ready Roller Emergency Kit for 10 People is an emergency kit designed to support 10 People for 3 Days. The kit contains 136 items which are stored in a Heavy-Duty "EMERGENCY KIT" Rolling Duffel Bag that measures 13H x 25W x 13"D. The kit weighs 55.09lbs. This Office Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
The Ready Roller contains emergency preparedness supplies, safety coordinator supplies, lighting and communication supplies, trauma medical supplies, and even tools and gear. All of the emergency supplies come inside of a rugged rolling duffel bag with retractable handle and carrying straps. The Duffel Bag is easy to identify in an emergency due to prominent "EMERGENCY KIT" silk screening printed on the top of the duffel bag.
- Heavy-Duty Rolling Duffel Bag - 25" - Black - EMERGENCY KIT
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x10)
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x60)
- Water Container with Pour Spout - 5 Gallon
- EP-LED150P Emergency LED Flashlight and Lantern with Flasher and Auto Tools
- Emergency LED Flasher Flare - Magnetic, Flashlight Mode, 8 Flash Modes, & Duracell Batteries
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour (x10)
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db (x2)
- Duracell AAA Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x7)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair
- Orange Safety Vest - Mesh
- Premium Hard Hat with Ratchet Suspension - White
- Safety Goggles - Vented
- Face Mask - Flat - 3-Ply with Ear Loop
- Barricade Tape - CAUTION - 300' Roll
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x10)
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size (x10)
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9'
- Plastic Tarp with Grommets - 8' x 10'
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12)
- Cleansing Towelettes (Box of 100)
- Emergency Highway Blanket - Yellow
- Tri-Fold Serated Shovel - 23"
- Claw Hammer
- Adjustable Wrench - 10"
- Pry Bar - 15"
- On-Duty 4 in 1 Gas and Water Shut Off Tool
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions
- Utility Knife
- Nylon Rope - 30'
- Duct Tape - 10 Yards
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Emergency Water, Lighting, Communications, Power, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, First Aid, Tools
- This Trauma Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
ABOUT THE TRAUMA KIT:
The TraumaPack (Mobile Trauma Kit) contains: EP-FLEX Pouch - Large, Clear Top, Carrying Handle, and Label Insert, Activity Log with Pencil, First Aid Guide, Triage Tag - MT-137, Tourniquet - Latex Free (x2), Nitrile Gloves (Pair) (x2), Emergency Survival Blanket, Bandage Shears - 7.5", Hydrogen Peroxide - 8oz, Eye Wash - 4oz, CPR Shield with One Way Valve, Dyna Stopper - Multi-Purpose Wound and Trauma Dressing, Gauze Pad - Sterile, 4" x 4", 12 ply (x2), Gauze Pad - Sterile, 2" x 2", 12 ply (x2), Triangular Bandage - 40" x 40" x 56", Tweezers, Instant Cold Pack - 4" x 5", Biohazard Waste Bag, Petroleum Gauze Dressing - Non-Woven, Sterile, 3"x9", Combine Pad - Sterile, 5" x 9", Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack - .5g (x4), BZK Antiseptic Towelettes - 5"x7" (x4), Adhesive Tape - 1" x 10 Yards, Elastic Bandages - 4", Stretch Gauze Bandage - 3", Tongue Depressor (x10), Cotton Tip Applicators (x10), Knuckle Bandage (x4), Adhesive Bandages - 3" x 1" (x10), Butterfly Wound Closure - Sterile, Medium (x4), Penlight, Thermometer - Single Use (x2), Procedure Face Mask - with Ear Loop and Plastic Shield, Wire Splint, Oval Eye Pad - Sterile, 1 5/8" x 2 5/8" (x2).
ABOUT THE GAS SHUT OFF TOOL:
This compact tool does the job of 4 separate tools: 1. Gas Shut Off - Provides maximum leverage and comfort to safely and quickly turn off most regular gas valves. 2. Water Shut Off - Fits on most water meter shut off valves. Water may be shut off from the street, away from the home or building. 3. Pry Bar - Pries open doors, cabinets, and other openings to allow you to get into areas that have been damaged during a disaster. 4. Digs through Debris - Allows you to dig through debris safely and effectively.The rubbish claw can help you get to covered supplies or victims.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Deluxe Backpack Emergency Kit (for 4 People) is designed to provide 4 People with an FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 93 items which are stored in a...View Details
The Ready Roller Emergency Kit for 5 People is an emergency kit designed to support 5 People for 3 Days. The kit contains 96 items which are stored in a Heavy-Duty "EMERGENCY KIT" Rolling Duffel Bag...Add to Cart Add to Cart
The Ready Roller Emergency Kit for 15 People is an emergency kit designed to support 15 People for 3 Days. The kit contains 195 items which are stored in a Heavy-Duty "EMERGENCY KIT" Rolling Duffel...Add to Cart Add to Cart
The Ready Roller Emergency Kit for 20 People is an emergency kit designed to support 20 People for 3 Days. The kit contains 255 items which are stored in a Crush Resistant "EMERGENCY SUPPLIES"...Add to Cart Add to Cart