The Emergency Preparedness Fanny Pack Kit (1 Day) is designed to provide 1 Person with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 1 Day. The kit contains 13 items which are stored in a Waist...View Details
Emergency Preparedness Fanny Pack Kit (3 Day)
- 4.26 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Emergency Preparedness Fanny Pack Kit (3 Day) is designed to provide 1 Person with an FEMA compliant set of emergency supplies to last for 3 Days. The kit contains 19 items which are stored in a Waist Pack that measures 7H x 16W x 5.5"D. The kit weighs 3.96lbs. In addition, the Waist Pack has space for adding personal items. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- EMERGENCY KIT Fanny Pack - Large
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x6)
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight
- Emergency Contact Wallet Card
- Plastic Whistle with Lanyard
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Cleansing Towelette (x3)
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair
- First Aid Kit - 37 Piece
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Communications, Sleeping, Sanitation, First Aid
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First-Aid Kit (37 Piece) contains: Plastic Bandages - 3/4" x 3" (x10), Plastic Bandages - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x10), Gauze Pads - 2" x 2" (2 Pack) (x2), Alcohol Cleansing Pad (x3), Butterfly Wound Closure - Sterile, Medium, Cotton Tip 3" Applicator (Bag of 10), Plastic Carry Case.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
This Large Fanny Pack has an adjustable belt strap and measures 16" x 7" x 5.5". This pack has 2 zippered compartments: One large primary compartment measuring 11" x 7" x 4" with enough space to hold...Add to Cart Add to Cart