Midland Two-Way GMRS Camo Radio Pack (36 Mile Range)
- 3.50 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Ships in 14 Days
This GXT Pro Series two-way radio kit from Midland comes with 2 FRS/GMRS radios with a range of up to 36 miles! These high-quality radios are built for heavy duty use, support privacy codes and have a bright liquid crystal display. These radios feature:
- Xtreme Range - Up to 36 miles. Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction.
- All Hazard NOAA Weather Radio - Scan through NOAA All Hazard Emergency Weather Channels.
- SOS Siren - Allow you to send out a distress/locator signal in an emergency situation.
- 50 Channels - 22 Channels Plus 28 Xtra Channels. Clear, crisp communication with easy button access. Works will all FRS/GMRS radios.
- Waterproof - Protection against light rain and splashing water from all directions on the radio.
- Whisper - Allows you to speak quietly and still be heard clearly by others.
- 5 Animal Call Alerts - Turkey, Duck, Crow, Cougar, and Wolf.
- Group Call - Allows you to make direct calls to other people within the group without alerting the entire group.
- Radios Printed with Camo Pattern
- 387 Pricacy Codes = 5560 Channels
- 10 Call Alerts
- Channel Scan
- eVOX - Hands-Free Operation (9 Levels)
- ON/OFF/Volume Control Knob
- Backlit Display (LCD)
- Silent Operation
- Auto Squelch
- Keypad Lock
- Vibrate Alert
- Roger Beep
- Keystroke Tones
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Drop-in Charger Capable (charger included)
- Battery Life Extender
- 3-Year Warranty
- Uses 4 "AA" Batteries (not included), or Rechargeable Battery Packs (included)
- Pair of Radios
- Belt Clips
- Pair of Headsets
- Desktop Charger
- Rechargeable Batteries
- AC Adapter
- DC Adapter
- Owner's Manual
Information About NOAA All Hazard Weather Radio
NOAA Weather Radio (The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) is a service provided by the United States Department of Commerce.
NOAA All Hazards Weather Radio (NWR) is a national network of transmitters that broadcast continuous weather information directly from National Weather Service Offices in your area. NWR broadcasts official Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Normal weather messages repeat every 5 minutes and are updated about every 2-3 hours (more frequently if conditions are developing). Regular broadcasts are tailored to weather information needs of people within the service area of the transmitter. For example, stations in coastal areas may receive information of interest to mariners. Other information, such as climate data and hydrological forecasts, may also be broadcast.
NWR works with the Federal Communication Commission's (FCC) Emergency Alert System making it your single source for "All Hazard", comprehensive weather and emergency information. In conjunction with Local, State, and Federal public officials and Emergency Managers, NWR also broadcasts warnings, alerts, and post-event information for all types of hazards – including earthquakes, wild fires, flash floods, thunderstorms, tornadoes, winter storms, tsunamis, avalanches, chemical releases, oil spills, and public safety alerts (such as AMBER alerts or 911 Telephone outages).
The Midland GXT1000VP4 is one of Midland’s top all-purpose 2-way radios. This 2-way radio has a range of of up to 36 miles (can be 2 miles or less in urban settings). The GXT1000VP4...Add to Cart Add to Cart
This Emergency Weather Alert Radio with Alarm Clock receives All Hazard NOAA Weather Radio signals from over 1,000 transmitters across the United States (over 98% USA coverage). This...Add to Cart Add to Cart