The Office Emergency Kit for 50 Employees is an emergency kit designed to support 50 Employees for 3 Days. The kit contains 513 items which are stored in a Crush Resistant Storage Container that measures 10H x 18W x 10"D. The kit weighs 205.99lbs. This Office Emergency Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
All of the supplies in this kit fit neatly and organized in a heavy-duty crush-resistant wheeled container which makes moving and transporting this office kit easy. Highly visible printing on both sides of the wheeled container reads EMERGENCY SUPPLIES. This rugged container has a 65-gallon capacity and can hold up to 230 lbs. It also has a locking mechanism on the lid that prevents unauthorized tampering with supplies. Within the wheeled container, a heavy-duty duffel bag keeps supplies organized and ready to grab when disaster strikes.
For sanitation, this kit contains a portable toilet with supporting supplies including, deodorizing chemicals, biohazard waste bags (toilet liners), toilet paper, moist towelettes, and nitrile gloves.
- EMERGENCY KIT Bucket Container - 5 Gallon
- EMERGENCY SUPPLIES Wheeled Storage Container - 65 Gallon
- Standard EMERGENCY KIT Duffel Bag
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x50)
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x300)
- EP-LED150P Emergency LED Flashlight and Lantern with Flasher and Auto Tools
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight (x5)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour (x10)
- Emergency Whistle with Carabiner - 125db (x5)
- EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency NOAA Radio
- Duracell AAA Battery - 10 Year Shelf Life (x4)
- Heavy-Duty Work Gloves - Pair (x5)
- Face Mask - Flat - 3-Ply with Ear Loop (x50)
- Safety Goggles - Vented
- Barricade Tape - CAUTION - 300' Roll
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x50)
- Plastic Sheeting - 9' x 9' (x2)
- Nitrile Gloves - Pair (x5)
- Cleansing Towelettes (Box of 100) (x2)
- T-5 Toilet Chemicals (x2)
- Biohazard Waste Bags (x12) (x2)
- Toilet Paper Roll (x8)
- Snap-On Toilet Seat Lid
- Pry Bar - 15"
- Nylon Rope - 30' (x2)
- Pocket Knife - 16 Functions
- Duct Tape - 60 Yards
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- This kit contains items in these categories: Emergency Food, Lighting, Communications, Power, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety, Sleeping, Shelter, Sanitation, Tools
- This Trauma Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5 year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE MULTI-FUNCTION EMERGENCY RADIO:
The EP-EMR2000 Multi-Function Emergency Radio receives AM, FM, and the NOAA emergency band (NOAA is recommended by FEMA). It also features a LED flashlight and mobile phone charger. This versatile device has an internal 2000 mAh Lithium battery that will last for hours and is charged using the built-in hand crank, solar panel, or USB port.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.