I’m impressed at how extremely well made and sturdy these packs are, especially for the price. I like the logical layout of the pockets and places for first aid gear as well as the spacious main compartment for larger items. It was even better than expected.
CERT Hi-Viz Flex Backpack
- 4.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Quantity Discounts ( Applied in Cart )
- 5+ $1.00 off
CLEARANCE ITEM (82% OFF MSRP While Supplies Last)
The CERT H-Viz Flex Backpack is the flagship backpack from Essential Packs and is made of lightweight ballistic nylon which is resistant to tears and abrasions. This highly visible backpack is highly-durable, water resistant, and comfortable to wear. This state-of-the-art CERT Flex Backpack maximizes storage capacity and keeps supplies organized with specialized storage compartments. This backpack has a place to store everything and supports a wide range of emergency preparedness applications.
External CERT Hi-Viz Flex Backpack Features:
- Highly-visible CERT Logos Printed on Front and Sides of Backpack
- Clear Legend Insert on Front of Backpack Allows Custom Labeling of Backpack (2 Blank Cards Included)
- Heavy-Duty Carrying Handle
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Waist Belt and Adjustable Chest Strap Provide Additional Stability
- Padded Back for Additional Comfort and Air Flow
- Primary Compartments have Duel Heavy-Duty Easy-Slide Zippers with Tamper Proof Loop Mechanisms.
Internal CERT Hi-Viz Flex Backpack Features:
- Clipboard Compartment and Elastic Pencil Band
- Detachable Key Clip (for Storing Keys)
- Internal Pry Bar Storage
- 6 Zippered Mesh Compartments
- 20 Elastic Bands for Securing Tools and Supplies
- Clear Zippered Top Compartment for Quick Access to Important Items
- Open Pouch in Side Compartment for Quick Access to Larger Items
- Rugged Non-Slip Plastic on Bottom of Backpack Protects Contents from Moisture, Sharp Objects, and Dirt.
- Rigid Floor Panel and Stability Bar Maintains Shape and Form of Backpack
CERT Hi-Viz Flex Backpack Dimensions and Capacity:
Storage Area Dimensions CERT Hi-Viz Flex Backpack 15"W x 18"H x 9"D Main Compartment 10"W x 16"H x 8" D (1,280 Cu In) Right Side Compartment 7.5"W x 14"H x 2" D (210 Cu In) Left Side Compartment 7.5"W x 14"H x 2" D ( 210 Cu In)
The Maximum Storage Capacity for the CERT Flex Backpack is 40 lbs.
This waterproof rain cover is designed specifically for Essential Packs EP-FLEX2 and EP-FLEX3 CERT Backpack. To use, simply stretch the rain cover around the backpack. To store, roll up...Add to Cart Add to Cart
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×