Basic Backpack Emergency Kit (for 5 People)
- 18.17 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships in 24 Hours
The Basic Backpack Emergency Kit (for 5 People) is designed to provide 5 people with an essential set of emergency supplies to last for 3 days. The kit contains 56 items which are stored in a Standard Backpack. The kit measures 18H x 12W x 9"D and weighs 17.17lbs. This Emergency Preparedness Kit has a shelf life of 5 Years. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Standard EMERGENCY Backpack
- SOS Emergency Food Ration - 2400 Calorie (x5)
- Water Bottle - 20oz
- Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water Pouch - 4.22oz (x30)
- Yellow Lightstick - 12 Hour
- Hand-Squeeze LED Flashlight
- Emergency Planning Card (x5)
- Plastic Whistle with Lanyard
- Waterproof Poncho - Adult Size (x5)
- Emergency Survival Blanket (x5)
- First Aid Kit - 37 Piece
- Designed from the ground up by emergency preparedness professionals.
- The Emergency Food Ration in this kit has a 5-year shelf life and is safe for vegetarians and those allergic to nuts.
- The Emergency Water in this kit has a 5-year shelf life.
- This Survival Kit is suitable for use in Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Pandemics, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
- This kit is sometimes referred to as a Survival Kit, Disaster Kit, Earthquake Kit or Bug Out Bag.
- Emergency preparedness planning information and forms included for no charge (when available).
- This kit contains items in these categories: Communications, Emergency Food, Emergency Water, First Aid, Lighting, Sleeping.
ABOUT THE STANDARD BACKPACK:
The Standard Backpack has 3 storage compartments and a water bottle holder. It has EMERGENCY printed in bold lettering on the front of the pack. This backpack is made of 600D Non-Toxic PVC polyester which is stronger and more water resistant then Nylon. This backpack measures 18" x 12" x 8" and fits small and large adults. It also has padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
ABOUT THE EMERGENCY FOOD RATION:
This Emergency Food Ration from SOS Food Labs is ready to eat with no preparation required. It contains a total of 2400 calories and is divided into 6 pre-measured 400 calorie segments. This non-thirst provoking food ration has a pleasant lemon flavor, is safe for those allergic to nuts, contains no meat products, and has a 5-year shelf life. They are designed to hold up in extreme temperatures of between -40° F and 300°F (-40°C to 149°C). They contain no cholesterol or tropical oils and are enriched with vitamins and minerals that exceed the RDA requirements. Made in the USA.
ABOUT THE FIRST AID KIT:
The First-Aid Kit (37 Piece) contains: Plastic Bandages - 3/4" x 3" (x10), Plastic Bandages - 3/8" x 1 1/2" (x10), Gauze Pads - 2" x 2" (2 Pack) (x2), Alcohol Cleansing Pad (x3), Butterfly Wound Closure - Sterile, Medium, Cotton Tip 3" Applicator (Bag of 10), Plastic Carry Case.
THIS KIT IS SUITABLE FOR USE IN THESE TYPES OF DISASTERS:
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Winter Storms, Thunderstorms, Hurricanes, Floods, Wildfires, Power Outages, Landslides, Avalanches, Pandemics, Active Shooter Emergencies, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions, and Extreme Heat and Cold.
Proposition 65 (For California Residents Only)
1 or more items in this kit contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Visit P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The Homestead Emergency Preparedness Kit from Essential Packs is the ultimate kit designed to provide up to six people with three days (72 hours) of emergency supplies. Supplies in this...Add to Cart Add to Cart