Great web site to get products
Gourmet Meal Kit (60 Entree Servings)
- 13.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Availability: Normally Ships Within 24 Hours
This gourmet meal kit from Wise Company provide an adult with 2 meals per day for 1 month, or 4 adults with 2 meals per day for 1 week. These meals are stored in Mylar pouches which are then placed inside a crush resistant container for safe and easy storage. These meals have a shelf life of up to 25 years, and are easy to prepare. Simply add boiling water, wait a few minutes, then enjoy! This Entree Bucket (lunch and dinner) contains 60 Servings of 13 different gourmet meals:
- Teriyaki and Rice (4 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo (4 Servings)
- Chili Macaroni (4 Servings)
- Cheesy Lasagna (4 Servings)
- Tomato Soup with Pasta (4 Servings)
- Southwest Rice and Beans (4 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Baked Potato Casserole (4 Servings)
- Hearty Tortilla Soup (4 Servings)
- Potatoes and Chicken Pot Pie (4 Servings)
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Chicken Flavored Noodle Soup (4 Servings)
- Cheese Macaroni (4 Servings)
Made in the USA.
Wise Company Emergency Food Features:
- Extended Shelf Life Up to 25 Years - No need for rotation and eliminates waste associated with large #10 cans. Food is stored in Nitrogen packed Mylar pouches which eliminates oxygen and extends the shelf life of the food.
- Smart Packaging - Wise Company meals come to you in stackable, crush-resistant, grab-and-go containers that protect the food. Handles on the buckets make transportation easy and convenient.
- Light Weight and Condensed - A one year supply of food for one adult weighs less than 60 pounds.
- Great Taste - To ensure optimal taste, color, texture and nutritional value, entrees consist of both freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients.
- Entrees and Breakfasts are vegetarian
- Quick Cook - Simply add hot water, wait 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Peace of Mind - You are prepared for an unforseen emergency or disaster situation!
- Affordable - Wise Company gourmet emergency meals cost as low as $1.50 per serving.
Details About Wise Company Gourmet Meals
These emergency meals provide individuals and families with a wide variety of options for stocking up on long-term food in the event of an emergency. Each bucket contains an assortment of great tasting gourmet entrees and breakfasts that your family will love to eat! The variety of entrees and breakfasts are not only hearty and nutritious, but also delicious! Professional chefs developed recipes that are loved by both adults and children! Each meal is made up of both freeze-dried and dehydrated components and carefully sealed. You can be sure that when it's re-hydrated and heated, it will have the same enticing taste and aroma as the day it was first prepared.
Freeze-Dry and Dehydration Processes
Wise Company Long Term Gourmet Meals include both freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients. Through an extensive research and testing process, freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients are combined to ensure the best taste, texture, and nutritional value. More expensive ingredients like peas and other vegetables are generally freeze-dried. Other ingredients like noodles and rice actually taste better when dehydrated.
Advantages of Freeze-Dried and Dehydrated Meals
- Food retains its original flavor, color, shape, and texture
- Food retains its nutritional value
- Food is compact which allow lots of food to be stored in a small space
- Food is light-weight which makes it easier to carry and transport
- With the addition of water, food is quickly and completely reconstituted
- Food has extremely long shelf life
Nitrogen-Flushed Pouch - Wise Company Long Term Gourmet Meals is packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches. The unique packaging process removes residual oxygen through a nitrogen flushing process. This eliminates the need to include an oxygen absorber from each package making food easier to prepare.
4 Serving Mylar Pouch - The unique Mylar pouch makes every emergency meal easy to store and prepare. In addition, the protective pouch extends the life of the food. Instead of using large and heavy #10 cans, each meal is packaged in its own 4 serving Mylar pouch. This eliminates waste associated with spoilage that occurs when large cans are opened and not immediately consumed.
Crush-Resistant Container with Grab-and-Go Handle - Mylar pouches are further protected by placing them into crush-resistant plastic buckets that are super easy to stack and store. These buckets store more food in less floor space than other forms of emergency food solutions. In addition, each bucket has a fold-away grab-and-go handle that makes transporting your emergency food supply quick and easy.
Re-sealable Pull Tab Lid - The unique bucket design also includes a pull tab that makes it easy to identify which buckets were previously opened. Once opened a bucket can be easily resealed.
25-Year Shelf Life! - Wise Company Gourmet Meals are packed in airtight nitrogen packed pouches, and then enclosed in crush-resistant containers. The unique packaging process floods the pouch with nitrogen which pushes residual oxygen out. These meal have a shelf life of 25 years and require no rotation. That's 25 years without the stress of wondering if your family has safe food in the event of an emergency! These emergency meals will save you thousands of dollars that would normally be associated with rotating food every few years (especially as the cost of food continues to rise).
Easy to Prepare -- Just Add Water
Traditional food, when used in times of emergency, can be time consuming and difficult to prepare. With Wise Foods Emergency Meals, you simply add hot water, wait 10 minutes, and enjoy!
Wise Foods Emergency Meals are one of the most affordable long-term food storage options available. Servings are as low as $1.50 each and your investment is good for 25 years!
"we just moved to Manhattan for two years while my husband does to graduate school, and one thing I insisted on bringing with us was a three-month supply of Wise buckets, which I'm stashing in different spots around the apartment. With a three-year-old and one on the way, it's comforting to know it's there in case of emergency." Heidi Foss, New York, New York
"Our past food storage experience has been a process of storing and wasting. No matter how hard we tried to rotate and use our storage, we always ended up with cans of expired food. With Wise Food Storage, we are done...and we don't have to worry for the next 25 years." Christopher Shill, Layton, UT
"...We went four days straight eating nothing but Wise food, and our kids loved it; they didn't get tired of it...In fact, while eating the cheesy lasagna, one of my twin five-year-old boys turned to me and said, 'Dad, this is the best noodles you ever made!'...My wife and I are kind of picky eaters, and we really liked the meals. They didn't have the aftertaste of other freeze-dried food we've tried. We were pretty pumped about that!" Stefan Mamula, Evanston, Wyoming
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×