Freeze Dried Vegetables and Sauces (720 Servings)
- 48.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
This 720 serving supply of assorted Freeze Dried Vegetables and Sauces from Wise Company are second to none. Each package of vegetables (corn, broccoli, green beans, and peas) is designed to mix and match with the included long-term gourmet butter, cream, cheese, and mushroom sauces. The combination of a vegetable and sauce increases the calorie count and the nutritional content while, at the same time, improving the taste. Vegetables and sauces are packaged in Mylar pouches which are then stored in 6 crush resistant, grab-and-go stackable containers.
With an amazing shelf life of up to 25 years, this vegetable and sauce package is an excellent investment that you and your family will appreciate in the event of an emergency. Made in the USA.
Wise Company Freeze Dried Vegetable and Sauce Advantages:
- Freeze Dried: Unlike dehydrated foods, Wise Freeze Dried Vegetables retain color, texture, flavor, and most importantly nutrition.
- Great Taste: To ensure optimal taste, texture, and nutritional value our vegetables can be uniquely seasoned with the included cheese, cream, mushroom, and butter sauces.
- Lightweight and Condensed: No need to lug #10 Cans around and be forced to consume large amounts of food in a very quick fashion once opened. Wise Freeze Dried Vegetables come packaged in Mylar pouches and are stored in a grab and go plastic container.
- Nitrogen Packed Mylar Pouches: Removes the majority of the oxygen residue in each pouch, thus ensuring optimal taste.
- Simple to Prepare: Just add hot water and within minutes you can enjoy fresh, real, vegetables with gourmet sauces.
- Easy to Transport: Grab and Go individual containers make it easy to get up and go in case of emergency.
- Extended Shelf Life: Up to 25 years when stored properly.
This Freeze Dried Vegetable and Sauce Package Contains:
Item Servings Corn 144 Broccoli 144 Green Beans 144 Sweet Peas 96 Mushroom Sauce 48 Cheese Sauce 48 Cream Sauce 48 Butter Sauce 48
Easy Preparation Instructions
For Vegetables with Sauce:
Combine Sauce mix with 1 ½ cups water and contents of vegetable pouch in a medium sauce pan and mix well. Bring to a boil, cover and remove from heat and let stand 12-15 minutes.
For Sauce Only:
Combine Sauce Mix with 1 ½ cups water in a medium sauce pan and mix well. Bring to a boil, cover and remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
For Vegetables Only:
Bring ½ cup water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Stir in contents of vegetable pouch, remove from heat and cover. Let stand 12-15 minutes, or until vegetables have reached desired tenderness.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×