Seasoned Freeze Dried Meat (240 Servings)
- 28.00 LBS
Shipping: Calculated at Checkout
Enjoy the versatility of adding real gourmet seasoned meat to your emergency food supply. This Freeze Dried Meat Supply from Wise Company contains 240 Servings of 6 varieties of meat and 80 servings of rice. The seasoned meat is sealed in airtight nitrogen packed pouches and then placed in 4 crush resistant, grab-and-go, stackable containers (60 servings in each container). These meats have an amazing shelf life of 15 years when stored properly.
Wise Company takes an innovative approach providing dependable, simple, and affordable ready-made seasoned freeze dry meats for emergency preparedness and outdoor use. These freeze dried meats are great tasting, nutritious, and easy to prepare. To prepare, simply add boiling water, wait a few minutes, and enjoy!
Use these seasoned meats to compliment Wise Company's Long Term Gourmet Meals or use them with any existing emergency food supply. Finally, a dependable, simple, and affordable choice for your emergency preparedness food supply. Made in the USA. USA inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST.34445.
This Seasoned Freeze Dried Meat Supply Contains:
Seasoned Meat Servings Roasted Chicken 48 Southwest Style Chicken 48 Savory Roasted Ground Beef 48 Teriyaki Style Chicken 32 Cheesy Beef 32 Stroganoff Style Beef 32 Rice 80
A Recipe For Any Type of Emergency Food Storage
- Because these freeze dried meats are uniquely seasoned they can be combined with other food storage foods you already have to create more complete meals.
- Each Grab-and-Go container has 12 individual pouches of freeze dry meat plus 2 bonus pouches of rice that can be opened and used without decreasing the food's shelf life.
- Each individual pouch of freeze dry meat can be added to much more than your emergency preparedness supply. You can now enjoy delicious high protein meats while camping, hunting, hiking, or any other type of activity.
- With a variety of seasoned choices and quick preparation time, these freeze dry meats can be added to your everyday routine, from last minute dinner ideas to high protein snacks.
Wise Company Gourmet Freeze Dry Meat Advantages
- Seasoned Freeze Dry - Unlike dehydrated foods, Wise Freeze Dry Meats retain color, texture, flavor, and most importantly, their nutrition.
- Great Taste - To ensure optimal taste, texture, and nutritional value, these meats are seasoned with a variety of flavors.
- Lightweight and condensed - No need to haul #10 cans around. Wise Freeze Dry Meats come packaged in individual Mylar pouches and are stored in Grad-and-Go containers.
- Nitrogen Packed Mylar Pouches - Removes the majority of oxygen from the pouch which helps extends the life of the product up to 15 years!
- Easy Transport - Grab-and-Go containers with sturdy handles make it easy to transport in case of an emergency.
- Made in the USA!
15 Year Shelf Life!
Wise Company Meat Products are packed in airtight nitrogen packed pouches, and then encased in easy-to-carry stackable plastic containers. This unique packaging process removes the residual oxygen through a vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing practice. These meat products carry a shelf life of up to 15 years, with no rotation needed. That's 15 years without the stress of wondering if your family will have enough good, useable food when emergency strikes.
Wise Company products are best stored in dry and cool locations. Optimal storage conditions are in a dry, cool basement-like location of 50-55 degrees F. When storing freeze-dry and dehydrated food one should avoid hot and humid locations.
Shelf life estimates are based on industry studies from sources deemed reputable. The shelf live stated on Wise Company products are based on a "will sustain life" shelf life. This means that although time and heat may degrade the nutrition, color, and texture of all foods, our products will still be safe to eat and sustain life through the stated shelf life.
Because our entrees won’t need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, buying Wise Company meals will save you thousands of dollars in the long-term as the cost of food continues to increase.
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that you have choices on where to buy your emergency preparedness supplies and want to assure you that should you decide to choose EmergencyKits.com you will not be disappointed!
Our customer service record is unmatched and is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t be fooled by ratings like “Accredited”, or “Registered” These ratings are meaningless. The only companies you can fully trust have A+ Ratings.×
In addition to our everyday low prices for single quantity orders, we also offer additional discounts on most of our products when purchased in larger quantities. These discounts are displayed with the product detail on this website and are automatically applied in the shopping cart.×
Quote & Bids
Quote: If you need a formal quote from Emergencykits.com, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at Sales@EmergencyKits.com or call us at (800) 270-2889. Our expert representatives can email you a formal quote in as little as 10 minutes. Our comprehensive quotes include: itemized pricing, shipping costs, sales tax (CA only), and payment terms.
When email us your requirements, please include:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address and Phone Number
- A list of Item you need quoted and quantities
- Any Special sales tax rates (in CA, we charge 7.25% by default)
- The Date You Need the Items Delivered By
- And any information about budget, Quality vs Price, etc
- And How you would like to pay
RFPs and RFQs: If you would like us to respond to and RFQ or RFP, please send us a quick email and let us know where your requirements are posted. We will have one of our expert representative evaluate the requirements and respond to the RFP or RPQ.×
Whether you simply need your organizations logo printed on an emergency kit, or you need a new kit designed and built from the ground up, EmergencyKits.com can deliver!
At EmergencyKits.com we understand that one size does not always fit all, which is why we have specialists that can design and build an emergency kit to meet your specific requirements.
If you need a custom kit, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at CustomerService@EmergencyKits.com, or call us at (800) 270-2889. We have expert representatives ready to assist you. The process is fast, easy and affordable.×
View Current Promotions×
Choose the right kind of emergency supplies for a friend or family member can be difficult when you may not know their specific needs which why a gift card from EmergencyKits.com make for the perfect gift.
Our eGift Cards are emailed directly to the person you specify and is available for them to use instantly towards any products on the EmergencyKits.com Website.×